Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ratatouille Jr.

While I do miss Shep, Laney, my friends, my room, and nobody eating my food (aka our pet mice), what I want most is a reliable water source. Last night, I ran out of water mid-shower, and let me tell you, it isn't much fun.
...I just went to brush my teeth and wash my face, and nothing came out of the sink.
So I said to my roommate "what I would do to wash my face".. And she replied with "I showered with a bucket and the pila".
All I can do is laugh.



Btw, there was another mouse siting this morning...that little punk chewed holes in each of my four bananas Sunday night.

So as for tonight, my new bananas are safely locked away in our fridge and I'm watching Gossip Girl. Maybe Blair can show me how to get revenge on that rascal before he ruins anymore of my breakfasts.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment