Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Less than two weeks!

I'm getting antsy. Then, I'm close to tears.

I've taught more than what is on the exams and I'm starting to just want to play with them every last second we have together. I really don't want to leave my kids. But I do want to be back home... Wish I could pack some of them away in my suitcase!

Today, after a period of silent reading, then drawing the body parts and naming their functions, we decided to go outside. By that, I mean I surprised my kiddos by telling them to pack up early, find their soccer ball and run as fast as they could to meet Kristina's second grade class.

Some of the boys played futbol, others kicked another ball around or chased the girls and the girls played Duck Duck Goose and some weird version of musical chairs.

One of my kiddos was found laying on a fluffy patch of grass so I went over a chatted with him. I cherish these moments so much.

Kristina justified this time as "It will be pouring by the time they get home so we might as well get their energy out now... We're doing their parents a favor." (We are back into the rainy season where it starts a downpour around 3 every day and doesn't stop until late into the night)

While I justified it as "These are some of the last moments we get with these gremlins." We were doing everyone a favor.

I'm going to miss this so incredibly much.










No comments:

Post a Comment