Friday, February 15, 2013

Galentine's, Valentine's, Smalentine's

Kristina decided to get all the girls together for her favorite holiday, Valentine's day!

She made us a yummy dinner and I contributed by making Oreo cream cheese cupcakes. We played some fun games dealing with movie stars and chick flicks. It was very nice to just hang out with the girls and get to know each other a bit better.

Later on, I finished my valentines for my kiddos and went to bed. The next day was Valentines day and I was really excite to get to school and hand out my lollipops to my second grade class. It was a really fun day at school because some of the kids got each other little gifts and candies for the holiday <3

When I got home, I began to miss Shep a bit. Valentines has never really been a big holiday for me but seeing everyone's posts on social media has brought me down a bit. Missing home, Shepard, Laney and my friends and family a whole lot. Really wishing I had mounds of chocolate to indulge in. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment