Friday, March 15, 2013

Exciting things coming up!

I have been quiet these past few weeks..


When it rains here, there's not much for us to do but sit around and watch movies. It's hardly an option to do laundry unless its hot because your clothes will take a few days to dry and you end up having to wash the dewy smell out of them anyways!

Last night Matt and I cooked family dinner with his girlfriend, Kelly. We made fajitas, nachos and chocolate covered fruit. Afterwards we all played charades and hung out.

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks. We are going to Guatemala for the weekend. I'm in need of a weekend away as we have pretty much been cooped up in our house on the weekends because of rain.
Next Thursday is the Science Fair. Each class has 3-5 groups working on different projects. Each project will be judged in English and in Spanish and the best project out of the whole school, kindergarten to 8th grade, wins. My class is still trying to get their boards together but their experiments are coming along pretty well. We have Magnets, a Solar System, Magma inside a volcano, and Tornadoes. I'm a bit nervous for my kiddos, but I'm proud of the work they've done!

After that, we will be leaving for Semana Santa to go to Utila. I will meet Shep in San Pedro and we will be off for a week of sun and diving!

I promise to keep you updated on my exciting adventures coming up!










1 comment: